WHAT TO BRING AND HOW TO PREP FOR YOUR PHOTO SHOOT
|THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR SHOOT
||WHAT TO BRING
- Don't wash your hair! It helps to have a day or two's worth of buildup on your hair for styling purposes.
- Do anything that will make you more comfortable during your shoot, like shaving, plucking eyebrows, getting a manicure, etc.
- Iron your clothes (if your location isn't in studio)
- final payment via check, cash or credit
- a variety of bras (black, strapless, nude, cutlets, push-up)
- bathrobe or button down shirt to wear while getting makeup done
- any base makeup you wear
- some of your favorite lip colors
- panty hose/tights/leggings
- a variety of camisoles/tank tops (black, white, nude)
- sweatpants/yoga pants to stay warm